On November 4-7, associate member of the Club of Rome and Vice-President of the Ukrainian Association of the Club of Rome (UARC) Victor Vovk and President of UARC Victor Halasiuk will take part in the 51st General Assembly and Annual Summit of the Club of Rome in Cape Town (South Africa).
This year discussions will mostly focus on 4 strategic topics, ratified last year on the 50th anniversary meeting in Rome:
- Emerging New Civilisation(s);
- Rethinking Finance;
- Reframing and Reclaiming Economics;
- Climate Emergency.
Additionally, since it will be the first meeting of the Club of Rome in Africa, attention will also be payed to the issue of reconnecting to the Mother Continent where humanity originates from.
For reference: The Club of Rome is an international non-governmental organization of illuminati, public and political figures and business representatives who are worried about problems of human development and analyze them on the basis of 3 basic concepts:
– “think globally, act locally”;
– the importance of long-term (strategic) thinking and vision (as a complement to the short-term political and medium-term operating cycle);
– holistic (complex, multi- and interdisciplinary approach) to understanding and solving of world problems.