The first lecture of the President of the Ukrainian Association of the Club of Rome Victor Halasiuk “T0 change the profession of Ukraine” from the author lecture series “Economic Engineering” within the joint project of KPI and UARC will take place on December 5, 2019 at 12:00 at the Institute for Applied System Analysis (auditorium 01, corpus 35).
The main questions of the lecture are the following:
- What are the factors that provide the most influence on economic growth
- How rich countries got rich … and why poor countries stay poor
- Which “hint” has been given to Ukraine by the revolutionary studies of Harvard and MIT
- Why Ukraine is standing behind its neighbors and “stalling” European integration
- What is the economic specialization of Ukraine and the EU
- Ukraine’s future is on the economic map of the world
- How fast can the Ukrainian economy grow
- Economic reforms or radical transformation
- What are the preconditions for the Ukrainian “economic miracle”
- What is the essence of “economic engineering”
Everyone who is interested in economics is welcome to join the lecture.